Prep Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Pasta Recipe Directions:
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain.
1) In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic in butter over
medium heat until onion is tender.
2) Add asparagus, mushrooms, zucchini, and carrot.
3) Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Increase heat to high.
4) In a bowl, combine half-and-half, broth, flour and basil.
5) Add broth mixture to skillet and allow mixture to boil,
stirring occasionally, until thickened.
6) In a serving bowl, combine cooked fettuccine with sauce and
Parmesan & Romano cheese.
Page 1 of 1