Murphy-Dolan Store Historic Marker
Lincoln County, New Mexico
Built in 1874, as place of business and
residence of L.G. Murphy & Co., a dominant factor in area in
1870's, and headquarters of the Murphy faction during Lincoln
County War. Firm failed, and store became county gov't and
judicial center for 33 years.
The Murphy-Dolan Store Historic Marker is
on U.S. 380 at milepost 97.5, on the right when traveling east.