Breakfast EZ Trivia Quizzes
What do you know about Breakfast?
Stop and grab a bit of this quick
Your Answers" at the end of the page.
Take 2 points for each right
answer. Maximum this page: 20 points!
1) There is concern that students who do not eat breakfast perform
worse in school. Research has suggested that eating a meal before noon,
consisting of standard breakfast-style foods is positively correlated
with improved functioning of school-aged children.
2) In the United States, what is the percentage of coffee drunk
during the day with breakfast?
3) What is most popular items at a full breakfast?
Bacon and eggs
Oatmeal and syrup
Cold cereal and milk
4) The earliest record of the belief that breakfast is "the
most important meal of the day" was made in 1915 with what book?
by Franz Kafka
by Alfred E. Newman
by Dr. Mark Reynolds
5) Homemade biscuits served with country-style gravy, country ham
and red eye gravy and grits are one traditional breakfast menu in
6) Southwest has huevos rancheros and spicy breakfast
________. (Fill in the blank)
7) Specialty items also vary in popularity regionally, such as linguina sausage and _____ in Hawaii. (Fill in the blank)
8) Where is andouille sausage, chicory coffee, Chisesi ham and
9) Where are lox and smoked salmon popular?
10) A typical breakfast for those that eat ordinary breakfast as a
home meal is instant oatmeal or a cold breakfast cereal with milk.
Leftovers from the previous day's meals may also be eaten.
What is a
popular leftover eaten for breakfast?
1) True 2)
C. 3) A. 4) A.
5) A. 6) C. 7)
B. 8) C. 9) A.
Score for this page: _______