What do you know about James Stewart?
Enjoy this FUN Celebrity Trivia quiz.
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Take 2 points for each right answer.
Maximum this page: 24 points!
James Stewart was born on May 20, 1908 in what city?
- New York City, New York
- Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Chicago, Illinois
2) What university did James Stewart
- Princeton University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Harvard University
3) Who was NOT a roommate while working on
Broadway in New York City?
- Henry Fonda
- Joshua Logan
- Humphrey Bogart
4) What was Stewarts first western film?
- Destry Rides Again
- The Naked Spur
- How the West Was Won
5) During World War II, Stewart served with
what military unit?
- United States Army Air Force
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Marines
6) He ends up killing his brother
In what western film did Stewart play
- The Way of the West
- The Man from Denver
- Winchester '73
7) The twist-ending The Man from Laramie
(with John Wayne), is a classic "psychological" western, with
Stewart featured as an Eastern attorney who goes against his nonviolent
principles when he is forced to confront a psychopathic outlaw (played by
Lee Marvin) in a small frontier town.
8. What Western film follows Martha Price's
(O'Hara) quest to fulfill her deceased husband's dream of introducing
Hereford cattle to the American West.
- The Age of Cattle
- Bull Durham
- The Rare Breed
9) Stewart had a major role in John Wayne's
final film, The Shootist (1976) where Stewart played a doctor
giving Wayne's gunfighter a terminal cancer diagnosis.
does Stewart play in the Western Cheyenne Autumn?
- Crazy Horse
- George Armstrong Custer
- Wyatt Earp
11) Stewart died from a pulmonary embolism
on July 2, 1997 at age 89, at his home in Beverly Hills.
12) Where was James Stewart buried?
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Glendale, California
- Orange County Memorial Park Cemetery, Corona del Sol, California
- Indiana Memorial Cemetery, Indiana, Pennsylvania