White Bean & Tuna Salad
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 2 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (20-ounces) cannellini beans
(rinsed & drained)
- 1 - can (6-2/3-ounces solid white tuna
in spring water (drained and flaked)
- 4 - green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 - Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Lettuce leaves.
- In a medium bowl, stir together lemon
juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Add the beans, tuna, and green onions.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve of a
bed of lettuce.
Per servings: Calories
261 (22% from fat)
Fat 6.3g (sat 1.1g, mono 3.8g, poly 1.1 g)
Protein 23g, Carb 30g, Fiber 5.5g
Chol 17mg, Iron 3.7g
Sodium 711mg Calc 113mg