20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 4 boneless and
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon
- 1 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh
1) Using palm of hand flatten chicken to even thickness.
2) Dip chicken into egg then into crumbs to coat.
3) In skillet over medium heat, in hot margarine, brown chicken on
4) Add sauce. Reduce heat.
5) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley.
7) Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Page 1 of 1