Black Forest Chicken
Makes 4 servings
Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
4 - fresh
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- small onion, chopped
- medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- pound Black Forest ham, cut into thin strips
- cup cabbage slaw mix
- teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned
- Spray large nonstick skillet
with nonstick cooking spray and heat to medium-high.
- Now, add your chicken.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or
until lightly browned.
- You only need to turn
- Remove from skillet.
- To the skillet, add the onion,
potatoes, ham, slaw mix and caraway seed.
- Mix well, then top with
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15
minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is done
(internal temp 170°F).