Macadamia Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Makes 4 to 6
Prep Time. 10 min.
Cooking Time: 45 to 60 min.
- 5 - ounces roasted and salted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 - Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 - teaspoon freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 1 - Tablespoon Italian Dressing
- 2 - pounds Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, mix your macadamia nuts, mayonnaise, pepper and Italian
dressing together into a paste.
- Cover the top of the pork tenderloin with the
- Place in a foil lined roasting pan and bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes
or until loin registers 140-145� F.
- Cover tenderloin for the last 20-30
minutes to keep the macadamia nuts from burning.
- Allow to rest for ten minutes