Hermits Coffee Cookies
10 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 12 min
cup brown sugar
- 4-1/2 cups all-purpose four
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 1/2 cup molasses
teaspoon baking soda dissolved in 1/2 cup cooled black
cup chopped dried apricots
Preheat oven to 350�F. and grease cookie
- In a large mixing bowl, cream
shortening and sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until light and
- Sift flour, salt, and cloves and add
alternately with baking soda-coffee and molasses. (Beat
after each addition.)
- Stir in chopped raisins and apricots.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto
prepared cookie sheets.
Page 1 of 1