Cabbage with Caraway Seed
4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 40 min + 10 min
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint water
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- In a deep skillet at moderate heat, pour in
vegetable oil and add cabbage.
- Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add water to cover, cover
skillet, and slowly simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds over the cooking
cabbage, cover and continue to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until
cabbage is tender. (Add water while cooking, if necessary.)
Page 1 of 1