Goldwater Lake - Prescott AZ
3020 Senator Hwy
Explore Goldwater Lake
Located at 3020 Senator Hwy, go south on Mount
Vernon Street, which becomes Senator Highway, about four miles to
the entrance of the lake. Turn right and park in the designated
parking spots only. There is a small parking fee of $2 per car and
an annual pass is available.
- The park opens at 6 a.m. from April 15 to
October 15 (summer hours).
- The park opens at 8 a.m. from October 16 to
April 14 (winter hours).
- The park closes at 10 p.m. from Memorial
Day to Labor Day (summer hours).
The park closes at sunset from the day after
Labor Day to the day before Memorial Day (winter hours). Please keep
in mind that winter closing hours vary daily with the sunset.
- 15-acre lake with fishing docks
- Boat launch ramp~no gasoline
- Outstanding for canoeing/kayaking
- Picnic tables
- Sand volleyball court
- Hiking trails
- Horseshoe pits
- Handicapped access picnic sites
Page 1 of 1