Discover Rim Campground
One mile north of State Highway 260 towards Woods Canyon Lake on
Forest Road 300. Forest Road 300 is located directly across from the
Rim Visitor Information Station or 25 miles west of Heber, Arizona.
- 7,510 feet above sea level.
- Generally May 1 to October 31. Earlier or later depending
View Larger Map
- 26 family camping units
- Tents, trailers and motorhomes up to 32 feet
- Campfire grills and picnic tables
- Drinking water
- Garbage facilities.
- Paved roads
- Campground Hosts
Fee: Sitgreaves NF Campground Fee Schedule
Features and Setting:
- Rim Lakes Vista Trail provides spectacular views of the
Mogollon Rim. The General Crook National Recreation Trail is
approximately a mile from the campground. Willow Springs Lake
and Woods Canyon Lake are nearby. The campground is in the
- Concessionaire operated
- Cul-de-sac design
- Parallel parking only
- Gas, telephones, and groceries are available 7 miles east at