Discover Black Canyon Rim Campground
Approximately 10 miles east of the junction of State Highway 260 and
Forest Road 300. Forest Road 300 is located 25 miles west of Heber,
Arizona. Access the campground via Forest Road 86.
- 7,600 feet above sea level.
- Generally May 1 to October 31. Earlier or later depending
View Larger Map
- 21 family campsites
- Tents, trailers and small motorhomes up to 16 feet
- Campfire grills and picnic tables
- Vault toilets & garbage facilities.
- Drinking water
- Gravel roads
- Campground Hosts
Fee: Sitgreaves NF Campground Fee Schedule
Features and Setting:
- Fishing and boating (electric motors only) opportunities are
popular at Black Canyon Lake which is located 3 miles northeast
along Forest Road 86. Historical grave site is located within
walking distance of campground. The campground is set among the
- Concessionaire operated
- Gas, phone, and groceries are available 8 miles west at
- Nearest full service community is Heber/Overgaard, AZ, 8
miles east via Hwy 260.