Biscuit-Easy Turkey Pot Pie
Need a little comfort? The bacon adds extra flavor to
this flavorful, creamy turkey pot pie, which will surely fill the bill.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Baking Time: 20 Min
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (3/4 to 1-pound) fresh turkey breast
tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (10 3/4-ounces) condensed 98% fat-free
cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag (1-pound) frozen broccoli, carrots and
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (6-ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until
crisp. Reserve bacon and 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Add turkey; cook and stir until browned and no
- Stir in soup, vegetables and poultry
- Cook until bubbly, stirring frequently. Reduce
- Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables
- Stir in sour cream. Spoon mixture into ungreased 2
1/2-quart oval casserole or 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits and cut each in
- Arrange, cut side down, around outside edge of hot
- Bake at 375-degrees F. for 14 to 18 minutes or until
biscuits are deep golden brown.
Page 1 of 1