Brownie 'n Berries Dessert Pizza
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 26 to 30 min.
Time: 2 hrs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
Grease bottom only of 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or
1) Make batter as directed on brownie mix box.
Spread in pan.
2) Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until toothpick
inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool
completely, about 1 hour.
3) In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and
vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
4) Carefully spread mixture evenly over brownie
5) Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture.
6) Stir jelly until smooth; brush over berries.
7) Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled.
8) Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.