Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8-oz.) imitation
crabmeat chunks (surimi),
chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 can (8-oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh
- 1/4 cup light cucumber
ranch salad dressing
- 1 Tablespoon
1) In medium bowl, combine imitation crabmeat, water chestnuts and
parsley; mix well.
2) In small bowl, combine salad dressing and mayonnaise and blend
3) Add to imitation crabmeat mixture and toss to coat.
4) Divide salad into 3 plastic containers with lids. Pack in
insulated lunch bags with ice packs.
5) At lunch time, eat salad by scooping up with sliced vegetables
or crackers, if desired.