Hot Red Potato Salad
Makes 12 (3/4-cup) servings
Zestfully seasoned with Salad Supreme
Seasoning and Hot Shot!® Pepper Blend, this potato salad would be
great with bratwurst or roasted pork.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 - pounds small red potatoes,
- 2 - cans (11 ounces each) whole kernel
- 6 - green onions, sliced thin
- 4 - slices bacon, cut into 1-inch
- 1-1/2 - cups sour cream
- 1 - Tablespoon McCormick®
- 3/4 - teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon McCormick®
Black & Red Pepper Blend
- Place potatoes large saucepan. Add
water to cover. Bring to boil.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until
potatoes are just tender; drain. Return potatoes to pan.
- Add corn and green onions; keep warm
over very low heat.
- Cook bacon in small skillet or
microwavable container until crisp. Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Mix sour cream, seasoning, onion
powder and Hot Shot! in medium bowl. Pour over potato mixture; mix
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with bacon. Serve hot.