Sweet Pepper Balsamic Bean Salad
4 servings (1 1/4-cup)
Prep time: 15 min.
Chilling time: 2 hrs.
1) In a large bowl, combine yellow pepper, beans, roasted red
peppers and tomatoes.
2) In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine parsley, vinegar,
Worcestershire sauce, sugar, basil and garlic. Shake well.
3) Pour over vegetables and toss gently.
4) Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or
refrigerate for 2 hours.
5) To serve, place lettuce on individual salad plates. Top
with bean mixture.
Page 1 of