Corn and Bean Salad with Lime Dressing
Makes 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
1) In a small jar, combine olive oil, lime
juice, pepper, cumin, and garlic. Shake to mix and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine corn, kidney
beans, black beans, navy beans, red onions, red bell pepper,
green bell pepper, cilantro, parsley, scallions, salt, and
3) Add dressing and stir to mix.
4) Let stand at least 1 hour to allow
flavors to blend.
5) Cover and refrigerate until ready to
6) Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
If you want more flavor, add
or 2 more teaspoons of cumin. However, if you prefer a milder
flavor, use basil in place of cumin.
Page 1 of