Makes 14 servings
Prep: 10 min. plus refrigerating
- 1 - can (20 ounces) Crushed
- 2 - package (4-serving size
each) or 1 package (8-serving size) Raspberry Flavor
- 1 - can (16 ounces) whole berry
- 1 - medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 - cup chopped Walnuts
- In a 1-quart liquid measuring
cup, drain pineapple and reserving all of the liquid.
Remove 1 Tbsp. of the crushed pineapple and set aside for
- Add enough cold water to the
reserved liquid to measure 3 cups and pour into large
saucepan. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add gelatin; stir
at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce; stir until
well blended. (Note: Due to the presence of whole berries in
the cranberry sauce, the gelatin mixture will not be smooth.)
- Pour into large bowl.
Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened
(consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in remaining pineapple,
apple and walnuts; stir gently until well blended. Pour into
medium serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until
firm. Garnish with reserved crushed pineapple and additional
apple slices just before serving. Store leftover gelatin in