Asian Beef Slaw with Mandarin Oranges and
Prep time: 25 min
- 1/2 - pound skirt steak or flank steak
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 - cup prepared sesame dressing, divided
- 3 - cups Classic Coleslaw or Shredded
- 2 - cups Broccoli Slaw
- 1 - can (11 oz.) Mandarin Oranges, drained,
reserve 2 - Tablespoons syrup
- 1/2 - cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 - Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 - teaspoons toasted sesame seed
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper and brush
with 1/3 cup dressing.
- Grill over medium heat or broil, 4 to 5
minutes on each side or until cooked to desire doneness.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice steak,
- In a large bowl, combine slaws, steak,
mandarin oranges, onions and cilantro in large bowl. Add remaining
dressing, lime juice and reserved syrup. Toss well.
- Arrange on plates and sprinkle with sesame
Page 1 of 1