Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, &
Southwest Tortilla Salad
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
- 1 - bag Sweet Kernel Corn (1-pound)
- 1 - can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 - cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 - cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 - cup salad dressing
- 1/3 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 - cup favorite tomato salsa
- 6 - flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Sour cream
Preheat oven to 400�F. Cook corn
according to package directions.
- Chill by running cold water over corn
for about 1 minute; drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add black
beans, bell pepper, onion and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, combine salad
dressing, mayonnaise and salsa.
- Add to corn mixture and toss to
- Heat tortillas one at a time in a
non-stick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 2-3 minutes or until
warm and soft.
- Press tortillas into large muffin cups
and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown.
- Fill each cup with corn mixture.
Serve garnished with lettuce, sour cream
Page 1 of