Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, &
Mixed Field Greens with Goat Cheese and
Nicoise Olive Vinaigrette
Prep time: 40 min.
Chilling time: 1 hr.
- 1 - cup 50% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/2 - cup olive oil
- 1/4 - cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 - cup finely chopped nicoise or
- 2 - Tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 - teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 - cups spring salad mix with
radicchio (about 4 oz.)
- 2 - cups watercress
- 1 - cup thinly sliced red pepper strips
- 4 - ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat broth in small saucepan to a boil;
reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Mix reduced broth, olive oil, balsamic
vinegar, olives, shallots, mustard and black pepper to
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hr. or
until serving time.
- Toss greens, watercress, red pepper and
goat cheese in large serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving
time. Serve with vinaigrette.
Page 1 of