Chicken and Black Bean Salad
Prep Time: 25 min.
1) Sprinkle both sides of
chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cut into
2) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over
3) Stir in chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
or until golden brown.
4) Turn chicken strips over and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer
until chicken is no longer pink in center. Transfer to paper
5) Just before serving, on each of 4 plates,
layer one-fourth of lettuce, beans, tomatoes, carrot, green onions,
cheese and chicken.
6) Drizzle each salad with 2 Tablespoons