Oriental Pasta Salad
Makes about 7 servings.
2 - cups elbow
2 - large carrots, cut into 1-inch strips
1 - cup snow peas, cut in half
2 - green onions, chopped
1/2 - cup thinly sliced red bell
1/2 - cup mayonnaise
1/2 - cup sour cream
1 - tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
1 - tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 - teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 - teaspoon black pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and
rinse in cold water.
- Place in large bowl and add carrots, peas, onions and red
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, cider or red wine vinegar,
soy sauce, ginger, and black pepper until smooth.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.