Cooker Barbecued Beef Sandwiches 2
Makes 10 serving
Prep Time: 10 min.
Slow Cooking: 8 to 9 hrs.
Beef Sandwich Recipe Directions:
This may be cooked a day ahead and refrigerated overnight.
Skim fat off top and reheat.
1) Place beef in slow-cooker.
2) In a bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, garlic,
Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, liquid smoke, salt, and pepper.
3) Pour over meat. Cover and cook on LOW 8-9
4) Refrigerate or prepare sandwiches now.
5) Shred beef by pulling it apart with two forks and add 1 cup
6) Reheat in microwave or on stovetop. Spoon on warm, open-face
rolls or buns.
7) Top with additional warm sauce, if you desire.
Page 1 of 1