Bacon-Wrapped And Cheddar Stuffed Dogs
Makes 4 stuffed frankfurters
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 5 to 6 min.
- 4 frankfurters or
- 8 slices thick-cut
- 4 ounces
cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch
- wooden toothpicks
- 4 hot dog rolls
Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat your broiler. Pat the frankfurters
1) In a skillet cook the bacon for 3 minutes or until
still pliable and not crisp. Transfer to paper towels to
2) Cut a 1/2-inch slit lengthwise from end to end of
3) Stuff each frankfurter with the cheese. Wrap the
entire length of each frankfurter with 2 slices of the
bacon and secure with toothpicks.
4) Place the prepared frankfurters on a rack over a
baking pan or on a broiler pan.
5) Broil the frankfurters until the bacon is crispy,
about 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Serve frankfurters in rolls.
Page 1 of 1