Egg Salad Cucumber Pitas
Makes 4 Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 - cup stone-ground mustard
- 4 - hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 - tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 - tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - package (9-ounce) (4) whole wheat or white pita pocket
breads, cut in half
- 2 - medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 - medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 - cup alfalfa sprouts
- In a medium bowl, stir together mustard, eggs, chives, sour cream
- To assemble sandwiches, fill each pita bread half with 1/4 cup egg
- Top with cucumbers, onion and sprouts. Serve.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip: To pack along, place egg mixture,
cucumbers, onion and alfalfa sprouts in individual containers. Keep
refrigerated in cooler until ready to assemble sandwiches.
Page 1 of 1