Ham Apple Grill
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
- 1 - cup apple, chopped
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 - cup chopped walnuts
- 8 - slices wheat bread
- 4 - slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 8 - ounces Sliced Hardwood Smoked Ham
- In a small bowl, mix apple, 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise, walnuts.
- Top 1 bread slice with 1 cheese slice, apple mixture, ham, second
cheese slice and second bread slice.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet to medium-high
- Grill until lightly browned on both sides.
Page 1 of 1