Grilled Country Apple-Ham Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 2 - slices marble rye bread
- 1 - teaspoon GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 - Tablespoon creamy coleslaw
- 1 - slice SUPER-SHARP Pasteurized Process Cheddar
- 3 - thin apple slices
- 3 - slices Smoked Ham
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Spread one side of each bread slice with mustard.
- Cover 1 of the bread slices with coleslaw,
process cheese, apples and ham. Top with remaining bread slice.
- Grill sandwich, butter or margarine the outside
of each bread slice; cook on medium heat until golden brown on both
Alan's Kitchen Tip
Spice up your mealtime with this easy-to make
sandwich. Serve with your favorite fresh fruit.
Page 1 of 1