Ham and Cheese Tortas
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
- 1/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - medium Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, very
- 4 - hoagies or Italian rolls, split and toasted
- 1 - ripe avocado, sliced
- 3/4 - pounds thinly sliced smoked deli ham
- 1 - cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 - cup very thinly sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture in rolls, then
evenly a layer avocado, ham, cheese, and red onion.
- Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil and bake 12 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1