Ham Panini with Garlic Aioli
Prep Time: 15 min
Grilling Time: 15 min
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1/2 - teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 - dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 - loaf Italian Bread cut into 1/2" diagonal
slices (about 20)
- 1 - pound Golden Tradition Premium Black Forest Ham
- 5 - ounces wedge Herbed Brie sliced
- 20 - Basil Leaves
- 20 - Arugula Leaves
- Prepare Garlic Aioli by mixing together the
mayonnaise, salt, garlic, lemon juice, cayenne.
- Spread the Aioli lightly on both sides of each slice
- Using a griddle or skillet over low heat, place 2
slices of bread on the pan.
- On one piece, place two slices of ham, on the other,
place two slices of brie.
- When the bread is golden brown (approximately 3
minutes), arrange sliced tomatoes and a few arugula
and basil leaves in the sandwich before closing the
two sides and gently pressing together.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Page 1 of 1