Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Makes 18 Mini Sandwiches
Prep Time: 8 min
Baking Time: 50 min
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced fully cooked
lean ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until
- Pour half of the batter into baking dish.
- Top with half of the ham and 1/2 cup of the
- Top with remaining ham. Pour remaining batter
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let
stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into 9 squares and cut each square
diagonally in half.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Sprinkle with cheese to within 1/4 inch
of edges of baking dish. Bake 47 to 52 minutes.
Page 1 of 1