Sausage Blue Cheese Pockets
Makes 20 pockets
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
- 1 package Regular Flavor Pork
crumbled and drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 4 oz.
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) In a bowl, combine sausage, onions and cheese. Mix
well and set aside.
2) Press or roll each biscuit to form a 5" circle.
3) Place 2 heaping tablespoons of meat mixture in
center of each circle and moisten edges of dough with a
small amount of water, and carefully fold dough over
mixture to form half moon-shaped pockets. Press edges with
fork to seal.
4) Place on ungreased baking sheets.
5) In small bowl, combine egg and water; lightly brush
mixture on top of each pocket. 6)Sprinkle with pepper if
7) Place baking sheets in oven and bake for 10 minutes
or until golden brown.
Page 1 of 1