- 4 - Tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 - Buttermilk Biscuits (cooked according to directions)
- 8 - large eggs
- 8 - slices Canadian bacon
- 8 - slices Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 8 - slices Monterey Jack Cheese
Prepare biscuits and keep warm.
- In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and melt over
medium high heat.
- Place 3 eggs in skillet and keep the
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, and then gently
turn the egg whites over the yolks.
- Cook until eggs are
- Repeat process with remaining eggs, then set aside
and cover with foil.
- In a skillet or griddle, place Canadian bacon and heat
for about 2 minutes per side.
- Split open the biscuits.
- Used remaining butter and spread a thin layer on both
- Place the biscuits on griddle, buttered side down.
- Cook biscuits for 2 minutes.
- Turn biscuits over and place
jack on the top and Gouda slices on the bottom.
cooking for 1 minute.
- Remove biscuits from griddle and place Canadian bacon
and eggs on the heel.
- Top with the top and serve.