Grilled Barbecue Pork Chop Sandwich
Makes 4 servings.
4 - boneless pork chops (4 ounces each)
1 - cup barbecue sauce
4 - onion slices
4 - Kaiser rolls, partially split
4 - lettuce leaves
4 - large tomato slices
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place chops on grill; brush with some of the barbecue
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the remaining barbecue sauce for
spreading onto rolls.
- Grill chops 6 to 8 minutes on each
side or until chops are cooked through (170� F.).
- Add onions to the grill during the last 4 minutes of
the meat grilling time, turning after 2 minutes and
brushing the chops occasionally with the remaining
- Spread cut sides of rolls with reserved barbecue sauce.
Fill the rolls with chops, onions, lettuce and tomatoes.
Sandwich Making 101