Turkey Fajita (Slow Cooker) Wrap
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: HIGH for 4 hrs.
- 3 - turkey tenderloins (about 2
- 1 - envelope (1-1/2-ounce) taco
- 1 - celery rib (chopped)
- 1 - onion (chopped)
- 1 - can (12-1/2-ounce) mild diced
tomato and green chiles (undrained)
- 1 - cup (4-ounces) reduced-fat
shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 - flour (7-1/2-inch) tortillas
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, light sour
cream, sliced olives, chopped tomato
- Cut turkey into 2-1/2-inch strips.
Place in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Add taco seasoning. Seal and shake
- In a 2-1/2-quart slow cooker, place
turkey, celery, and onion.
- Stir in the diced tomato and green
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4
- Stir in cheese.
- Warm tortillas. Spoon turkey
fajitas in center of each tortilla.
- Top with desired toppings and roll up.
Per serving: Calories 328
(13% from fat)
Fat 4.8g (sat 1.5g, mono 1.8g, poly 0.7g)
Protein 36g, Carb 33g, Fiber 1g
Chol 73mg, Iron 2.6mg
Sodium 1,008mg, Calc 185mg
Page 1 of 1
Comment on your favorite picnic, tailgate,
backyard, lunch, dinner or anytime menu ideas on Alan's