Open-Faced Ginger Chicken Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 min
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (4.5 ounces)
Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Soft
Oatmeal Bread, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon chopped
unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- Stir the mayonnaise, ginger and hot pepper sauce in a
medium bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the chicken, green pepper and carrot and stir to
- Place the lettuce onto the bread slices.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the bread slices.
Sprinkle with the peanuts.
Page 1 of 1