Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 6 min
- 2 - flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 - Tablespoon salad dressing or
- 1/4 - teaspoon chili powder
- 4 - slices Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 - slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 - Cheese Singles, cut in half
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread tortillas with dressing and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Layer half each of turkey and bacon on half of each tortilla.
Fold in half.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are
golden brown on both sides and Singles are melted.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Cook quesadilla in nonstick skillet on top
of stove instead of on the grill.
Page 1 of 1