Prep Time: 35 min
- 1 cup sliced plums
- 1/4 cup plum jam
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame or vegetable
- 1/2 lb uncooked chicken breast
strips for stir-fry
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 3 Tablespoons dry white wine or
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 3 small carrots, shredded (1 cup)
- 8 corn or flour tortillas (6 inches
- In 1-quart saucepan, add plums, jam
and vinegar. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring
occasionally. You want plums to become tender.
- Next, In 10-inch skillet, heat oil
over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 8 to 10
minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in hoisin sauce, gingerroot,
wine, sugar, cabbage and carrots; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring
constantly, until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Warm tortillas as directed on
- Place 1 cup chicken mixture on each
tortilla; roll tortilla around filling.
- Serve with Plum Sauce.