Prep Time: 15 min.
- 4 - burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 - lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 - medium tomato, cut into 8
- 1/2 - pound hot cooked ground beef
(about 1 cup)
- 1 to 2 - cups French fried onions or
hot cooked French fries
- 1 - cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Suggested Burger Toppings:
mustard, ketchup, pickles, relish and/or onion
- Spread or squeeze Mayonnaise
generously onto tortillas.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, ground
beef and French fried onions down center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then top
with Burger Toppings.
- Roll & fold the filled