Beef & Broccoli Slaw Wraps
Makes 4 servings
Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1/4 - cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 3 - cups packaged broccoli or
cabbage slaw mix
- 1/4 - cup hoisin sauce
- 4 - burrito-size (approx. 10-inch
diameter) flour tortillas, warmed
- Hoisin sauce (optional)
- In large nonstick skillet, brown
ground beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until
beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into 1/2-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings and season
with salt and pepper.
- Stir in slaw mix and 1/4 cup
hoisin sauce; heat through.
- Spread 1/4 of beef mixture
(about 1 cup) evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch
border on all sides.
- Fold right and left edges of
tortilla over filling; fold bottom edge up over filling, then
roll up tightly, jelly roll fashion.
- Place seam-side down on plates;
cut in half, if desired.
- Serve with additional hoisin
sauce, if desired.
Did You Know...?
...that a taco is
generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by
garnishes such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, cilantro,
tomatoes, onions and lettuce?