Quick Beef & Black Bean Burritos
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1 - package (1-3/4 to 2-1/2 lbs.) fully
cooked beef pot roast
- 3/4 - cup canned black beans, rinsed and
- 1/2 - cup prepared Chipotle salsa
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream (as desired)
- Jack cheese, shredded (as desired)
- Cilantro, chopped (as desired)
- Green onions, sliced (as desired)
- Heat pot roast according to package
- Transfer liquid from pot roast to medium
- Cut pot roast crosswise into 4 pieces
and shred with two forks.
- Add beef, black beans and Chipotle salsa
to liquid in pan.
- Heat over medium heat until hot,
- Place beef mixture in tortillas, add
toppings as desired.
Page 1 of 1