Prep time: 15 min.
- 4 - pieces bread, plain and flat
- 4 - ounces Soft cream cheese
- 4 - ounces thinly sliced Corned Beef
- 4 - ounces thinly sliced Pastrami
- 8 - slices Baby Swiss cheese
- 2 - Tablespoon brown mustard
- 2 - Tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 - cup sauerkraut, well drained
- Spread flat bread with cream cheese.
- Layer on 1 ounce Corned Beef, 1 ounce Pastrami, 2 slices Swiss
cheese, 2 teaspoon brown mustard, 2 teaspoon salad dressing, and
1/4 cup sauerkraut.
- Leave about 4 inches at one end covered with cream cheese
- Beginning at the end covered with filling, roll the bread as
tightly as possible.
- Hold together with toothpicks if necessary.
Page 1 of 1