Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Prep time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
- 2 - jars (12 ounces each) Slow Roast
- 1 - cup Chunky Salsa
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 - small green or red peppers, cut
into 2-inch-long strips (about 2 cups)
- 2 - medium onions, sliced (about 2
- 3 - cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 12 - flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- Sliced pitted ripe olive
- Stir the gravy and salsa in a 3-quart
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over
- Add the peppers and onions and cook
until they're tender-crisp.
- Stir in 2 cups gravy mixture and the
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook until the mixture is hot and
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture down the
center of each tortilla.
- Fold the tortillas around the filling.
- Heat the remaining gravy mixture over
medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serve with the filled tortillas.
Garnish with the olives.
Page 1 of 1