Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
Makes 2 servings
Prep Time 10 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
1) In a shallow dish, pour 1/4 cup dressing over mushrooms.
2) Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. Remove mushrooms from
marinade and discard marinade.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3) Grill mushrooms for 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
4) Place spinach and tomatoes on bottom halves of rolls.
5) Drizzle with remaining dressing.
6) Cover with mushrooms and tops of rolls.
Use Your Broiler: To cook mushrooms under the broiler instead of
on the grill, heat broiler. place mushrooms on rack of broiler
pan. Broil mushrooms, 4 inches from heat, 5 min. on each
side or until tender. Use as directed.