Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 2-1/2 to 3 - pounds boneless chuck
- 1/2 - pound baby carrots
- 1 - large onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 - pound red potatoes, cut into
1-inch chunks (about 4 medium potatoes)
- 1 - package
Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 1 - cup red wine
- Place roast and vegetables in slow
- Mix Seasoning and wine until blended.
- Pour over roast and vegetables and
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4
hours on HIGH.
- Remove roast and vegetables to serving
- Stir sauce before serving.
- If you want, thicken sauce.