Makes 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 6 to 7 hours or HIGH 3 to 3-1/2 Hours
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon paprika
- 1-3/4 - pounds boneless beef round steak, cut into (1-1/2 x 1/2-inch)
- 1 - can (10-3/4-ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 - cup water
- 1 - envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1 - jar (9-ounces) sliced mushroom, drained
- 1/2 - cup sour cream
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- In the slow cooker, add flour, garlic powder,
pepper, and paprika. Mix.
- Place steak in flour mixture and toss until
- Next, add mushroom soup, water, and soup mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or HIGH 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
- Stir in mushrooms, sour cream, and parsley.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes, or
until heated through.