Slow Cooker Swiss Steak II
Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 to 12 hours or
HIGH 3 to 5 hours
- 1-1/2 - pounds round steak (3/4-inch
thick), cut into serving pieces
- 2 to 4 - teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - medium onion, sliced
- 1 - carrot, chopped
- 1 - celery rib, chopped
- 1 - can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, and
- Dredge meat in seasoned flour.
- In slow cooker, add onion on the
- Add meat.
- Top with carrots and celery.
- Add canned tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10
hours, or HIGH 3 to 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.