Teriyaki Pork Roast
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: LOW 7 to 8 hrs + 10 min
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds boneless pork
loin roast, halved
- 2-1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons cold
- In a greased slow cooker, combine apple juice, sugar, soy sauce,
vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add roast and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours. Remove roast and keep
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
- Stir in juices from roast and bring to a boil
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with
Page 1 of 1